Bhastrika Kriya purifies the blood, slows down the breath so that system comes to a relaxed state. The kriya also stabilizes the body and mind. This is a Kriya, meaning inner energy process utilising the breath or Pranayama.
”A human being breaths 12 to 15 times per minute normally. The number of normal breaths per minutes should come down with the practice of Bhastrika. Bhastrika Kriya is not to be reduced just to a practice. Its a certain possibility that happens within you.” – Sadhguru
- Purifies the blood
- The number of the breaths come down and lung capacity increases
- Relaxation of the whole system
- Helps with symptoms of asthma
- Reduces allergies
- Helps with hormonal imbalances
- Helps relieve sinusitis
- Helps relieve skin disease
- Helps with diabetes
It is mandatory to complete one of the following programs before you sign-up for Bhastrika Kriya:
- Surya Kriya
- Suitable for anyone who is 14yrs +
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Empty stomach condition required to attend session (4 hours gap after meals for adults)
- Please carry a small cushion if for support if you may need.
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.