The basis for all creation, including the physical body, is the group of five elements: earth, water, wind, fire, and space. The well-being of the body and mind can be established by purifying these five elements within the human system. This process also shapes the body into a stepping stone towards one’s ultimate well-being. There is a whole system of yoga called Bhuta Shuddhi, which means “purification of the elements.” The Bhuta Shuddhi processes offered by Isha provide a unique opportunity for everyone to benefit from this esoteric yogic science, which otherwise requires intense sadhana (spiritual practices). Benefits:
- Keeps the system in harmony and balance
- Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
- Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system
- Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
Cost of Bhuta Shuddhi Kit: Rs 2200 Will be the cost of the Bhuta Shuddhi in addition to the cost of the program fee. This is included in the fee. Program requirements:
- Suitable for anyone who is 14yrs +
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No experience of yoga necessary
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Please maintain an empty stomach condition before the class. (4 hours gap after full meal, 2.5 hours after light snack & 1.5 hours after a beverage
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.
- Timezone: Asia/Kolkata
- Date: Jun 10
- Time: 7:15 am - 9:00 am