Copy of Children Hatha Yoga
* As a precautionary measure we're opening only few slots per workshop * All social distancing guidelines are mandatory to be adhered to.
Yoga For Kids – Surya Shakti and Pranayama
(Age – 7-13 years)
Kids will learn simple asanas designed to boost their energy levels and improve health and immunity, which in turn will allow them to blossom to their full potential.
Surya Shakti – Holistic Process for Health
Surya Shakti is an active form of the Sun Salutation. It is an ancient yogic practice which is a powerful sequence of 18 postures. It is designed as a holistic process for great physical fitness. “Surya” means “Sun,” and “Shakti” means “energy”. Surya Shakti cultivates great physical fitness and strength.
- Strengthens the Heart
- Boosts Vigor and Vitality
- Improves Immunity
- Tones the Digestive System
- Corrects Hormonal Imbalances
- Builds Muscle Strength
- Provides Aerobic Exercise
- Suitable for anyone who is 7yrs +
- Attendance for all session is mandatory
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No experience of yoga necessary
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Please maintain empty stomach condition before the class. The empty stomach guidlines for different age groups are as follows:
- 7 – 13 years (2.5 hours gap after full meal, 1.5 hours after light snack & 1 hour after a beverage)
13 + years (4 hours gap after full meal, 2.5 hours after light snack & 1.5 hours after a beverage)
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Session 1
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Feb 09 - 12
- Time: 11:35 pm - 12:35 am