Children’s Surya Shakti
Fitness and Strength Building
Surya Shakti is an active form of the Sun Salutation. It is an ancient yogic practice which is a powerful sequence of 18 postures. It is designed as a holistic process for great physical fitness. “Surya” means “Sun,” and “Shakti” means “energy”. Surya Shakti cultivates great physical fitness and strength.
“The idea of yoga is that your body becomes a possibility, not a barrier. If that has to happen, everything within your system should function with least amount of resistance, with least amount of friction.” – Sadhguru
Surya Shakti includes several aspects that enrich one’s life:
- Strengthens the Heart
- Boosts Vigor and Vitality
- Improves Immunity
- Tones the Digestive System
- Builds Muscle Strength
- Provides Aerobic Exercise
- Suitable for ages 7 to14
- Attendance for all sessions is mandatory
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No experience of yoga is necessary
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Please maintain empty stomach condition before the class. (2.5 hours gap after full meal, 1.5 hours after light snack & 1 hour after a beverage)
- Medium-level intensity
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Apr 22 - 25
- Time: 9:00 pm - 10:45 pm