Children’s Yoga Program
* As a precautionary measure we're opening only few slots per workshop
* All social distancing guidelines are mandatory to be adhered to.
- Isha Yoga for Children offers a unique possibility for every child to experience a joyful blossoming of their natural potential. The programme introduces yoga to children, led through an exploration of fun, love and joy, allowing each child to develop and live in optimal health and inner peace. The programme is offered by Isha Yoga teachers, trained under the guidance of Sadhguru.
BenefitsEnhances concentration and memory, focus, and mind/body coordination.Helps in preventing obesity, asthma, sinusitis and other chronic ailments.Leads to well-being and the proper development of body and mi
- Suitable for anyone who is between 8 to 13 years
- Attendance in all sessions are mandatory.
- No experience of yoga necessary
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat
- Please maintain an empty stomach condition before the class. ( 2.5 hours after full meals / light snack & 1.5 hours after a beverage)
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.