* As a precautionary measure we're opening only few slots per workshop
* All social distancing guidelines are mandatory to be adhered to.
Jala Neti is a powerful practice that helps clear nasal passages and specially beneficial for people having sinusitis, asthma, cold, allergies and kapha related ailments.
Keeping your sinuses well-balanced and maintaining free movement within them is very important. How to achieve this? …you could do Jala Neti to reduce the mucus in the system. But this practice has to be properly imparted.”– Sadhguru
- Relief from asthma, consistent colds, disorders of the sinuses, allergies, bronchitis, migraine and headaches
- Reduces Anxiety & Stress
- Removes excess mucus and pollutants from nasal passages and sinuses (especially those caused by polluted air)
- Calms the nervous system yet keeps keeps it highly effective
- Relieves Insomnia and tiredness and improves quality of sleep
- Neurologically it brings a certain dynamism and at the same time a certain tranquillity
- Helps with epilepsy
Cost of Isha copper pot: Rs 1160 (inclusive as a part of program fee)
- Suitable for anyone who is 14yrs +
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No experience of yoga necessary
- No refund after registration (expect if you have your own pot)
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Empty stomach condition required to attend session (4 hours gap after meals for adults)
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.