Sunayana Yoga for Eyes
Isha’s Eye Care program “Sunayana’ is a natural way to improve your eyesight! Sunayana offers a natural way to improve vision-related issues through a series of yogic practices. In addition to preventing the deterioration of our eyesight, Sunayana offers relaxation to tired eyes and enhances our concentration.
Isha’s rejuvenating Eye Care workshop offers a natural way to improve vision-related issues, relieving strain and preventing further deterioration.
Simple Yet Powerful Regular practice of Sunayana revitalises your eyes in many ways:
🌻 Improves vision.
🌻 Brightens the eyes and rejuvenates different parts of the face.
🌻 Strengthens the eye muscles
🌻 Improves eyesight
🌻 Helps soothe and relax the eyes after prolonged exposure to computers
🌻 Helps those with Myopia and Hypermetropia
- Suitable for anyone who is 7yrs +
- Suitable for anyone who is above 8+ years
- Dates of program may change if we do not receive minimum 3 registrations.
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Light stomach condition required to attend session (2.5 hours gap after meals for adults)
It is mandatory to complete at least one of the following practices to attend this program:
- Surya Kriya
- Isha Upa Yoga