Sunayana Yoga for Eyes
Isha’s Eye Care Program, “Sunayana, is a natural way to improve your eyesight! The Sunayana offers a natural way to improve vision-related issues through a series of yogic practices. In addition to preventing the deterioration of our eyesight, Sunayana offers relaxation to tired eyes and enhances our concentration.
Isha’s rejuvenating eye care workshop offers a natural way to improve vision-related issues, relieving strain and preventing further deterioration.
Simple yet powerful, regular practice of the Sunayana revitalises your eyes in many ways:
🌻 Improves vision.
🌻 Brightens the eyes and rejuvenates different parts of the face.
🌻 Strengthens the eye muscles
🌻 Improves eyesight
🌻 Helps soothe and relax the eyes after prolonged exposure to computers
🌻 Helps those with Myopia and Hypermetropia
- Anyone aged 7 and up is welcome.
- Suitable for anyone who is above 8 years old
- The dates of the program may change if we do not receive a minimum of three registrations.
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- A light stomach condition required to attend session (2.5-hour gap after meals for adults)
It is mandatory to complete at least one of the following practices to attend this program:
- Surya Kriya
- Isha Upa Yoga