- Bhastrika Kriya purifies the blood and slows down the breath so that the system comes to a relaxed state. The kriya also stabilizes the body and mind.
This is a Kriya, meaning inner energy process utilising the breath or Pranayama.
”A human being breaths 12 to 15 times per minute normally. The number of normal breaths per minutes should come down with the practice of Bhastrika. Bhastrika Kriya is not to be reduced just to a practice. Its a certain possibility that happens within you.” – Sadhguru
🌻 Purifies the blood
🌻 The number of the breaths come down and lung capacity increases
🌻 Relaxation of the whole system
🌻 Helps with symptoms of asthma
🌻 Reduces allergies
🌻 Helps with hormonal imbalances
🌻 Helps relieve sinusitis
🌻 Helps relieve skin disease
🌻 Helps with diabetes
- Everyone over the age of 14 is welcome.
- Pre-registration is required.
- If we do not receive three registrations, the program dates may change.
- There is no refund after registration.
- You must attend the session with an empty stomach (4 hours after meals for adults).
- If you think you might need support, please bring a small cushion.
It is mandatory to complete one of the following practices to attend this program:
- Surya Kriya