Shanmukhi Mudra – Jayanagar
Beautify Kriya or Shanmukhi Mudra is a simple but subtle practice that brightens and rejuvenates the face and eyes and brings about a state of balance leading toward increased awareness and meditativeness.
Shanmukhi Mudra is a yogic practice, a kriya using a Mudra or a hand posture and the breath. Though a simple practice, it is quiet subtle.
Sadhguru says that it prepares the person for Pratyahara, which is a yogic term meaning withdrawal or mastery of the senses. It is said that it improves the aura of the face and therefore people concerned with their beauty can do it.
This session also includes Nadi Shuddhi pranayam and Aum chanting which need to be practiced as preparation for Shanmukhi Mudra.
- Improves Vision
- Brightens the eyes and rejuvenates different parts of the face
- Helps turn a person inward, prepares one for Pratyahara
- Brings about mental balance and enhances awareness
- Helps with ailments related to nose, ears and eyes
- Helps relieve Vertigo and Tinnitus
It is mandatory to complete one of the following practices to attend this program:
Isha Upa Yoga
- Suitable for anyone who is 14yrs +
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Light condition required to attend session (2.5 hours gap after meals for adults)
- Please carry a small cushion for support if you may need.
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- 1 session
- Timezone: Asia/Kolkata
- Date: Apr 08
- Time: 9:30 am - 11:00 am